Saturday, August 13, 2016

Book Review | Perfect Timing

I took this book with me to read on my vacation and spent a lovely afternoon absorbed in Roy Jones' life story as he shared how God got him into missions and continues to lead and guide him and his wife Shirley.

It was a short read, but it was definitely a book I will be reading again and again for the insights into how to live a life of faith full out. His insights into trusting God with finances, and how to seek the Lord's will in everything is definitely something that is worth being reminded about again and again.

Sharing frankly about his struggles, and how God has brought them through as a family, it is an encouragement that God will use you if you are willing.

I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for more insight into what being a missionary is all about and also for those in missions to be reminded about why we do what we do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...