Saturday, June 18, 2016

Book Review | Meet the New You

I took a long time to get through this book (even though it says 21 day plan), I started reading it in January, and only finished it in June. But, mostly because I wanted to get the most out of it. It was chock full of good ideas of how to really take stock of your life and move forward into good new habits. I spent a lot of time on each chapter, thinking and praying about how to implement it into my life.

Elisa Pulliam is a life coach and mentor, so she uses a lot of those kinds of techniques, but also wraps them up with sound biblical principles and also gives readers questions to dig deeper after each chapter. This is definitely a book I will be reading again and again!

If you are looking for a good book to read as part of your daily quiet time, or as I did, during a weekly "going deeper" session with God, then this is the book for you.

I can highly recommend this book for those women who have a need to see how to grow into the destiny that God has for them, making mostly small (and maybe big) changes to try and change into true Women of God.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the Blogging for Books <http://www.bloggingforbooks.com/> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...