Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Book Review | The Bones will speak

When forensic artist Gwen Marcey is presented with a human skull by her dog who then leads her to shallow grave, and more bodies, she uses her artistic skills to reconstruct the face of the victims. She realises with shock that the face of all of the victims resemble that of her 14-year-old daughter and that they are being targeted by a serial killer.

The story starts strong and carries on going through twists and turns and unexpected blind alleys which all keep you guessing until the end of the book...

I really enjoyed the book which was intriguing from beginning to end and was an easy enough read with some interesting details to keep me entertained. 

I didn't realise that this was a part of a series until reading other reviews after reading it. It can be a stand alone book, and I do look forward to reading other books in the series.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

2 comments:

Victor said...

You must be a fast reader because I don´t know how you go through so many books, do all the work you do, receive all the visitors you do, travel as much as you do, blog as much as you do, pray as much as you do, and rest and live life. Great job! Interesting book.

Belinda Chaplin said...

haha! yes, I do read really quickly - I also don't sleep much :) and mostly read in bed :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...