Thursday, August 13, 2015

Book Review | The Inn at Ocean's Edge

This is my fourth review of a Colleen Coble book. I have reviewed Tidewater Inn, Silent Night and Seagrass Pier. I really enjoy her flavour of romantic suspense with Christian values sewn into the story, so when I saw this opportunity to review this book, I jumped at the chance. I was not disappointed. I read it in one day while I was on holiday in Portugal (one of the 9 books I read then) and it was such a wonderful way to spend the day - lovely exciting romantic book, while lying by the pool with the sea in the background. I really believe that God was looking down and smiling at me, doing a few things that I love - reading a good book and listening to the sounds of the sea, and from time to time jumping into the pool to cool off...my idea of heaven!

Ok, back to the book - strong main characters, a beautiful setting, described to perfection and most importantly a story-line that keeps you thinking and guessing, and wanting to read to the end... I can't wait to read more of her books from this author.

So, as you can tell - I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a good romantic suspense book, and wants to be swept up into the story and taken away from this earth for a little while...

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...