Friday, June 05, 2015

YWAM Davos Team...

I finally got a pic of the team together today... to be fair we had just unpacked and repacked the container so they aren't the freshest!
They have been super super helpful - see the great photo props they made for the Book Club if you haven't already - and they painted all 5 doors and doorposts on our top floor (while I was gone in Sarajevo for meetings...). They have been carrying on with English Classes we started with YWAM Biarritz team and having a blast skate-boarding with the kids at the Children's Home as well as with some local skate-boarders.

Also, this week I had my birthday, and so as treat (and to say thank-you for painting the doors so well) I took them out for the best ice-cream in Banja Luka "at Slavica's": mmmmm :)
It has been great having them here and they will be staying around for kids camp which starts in 10 days, which they are looking forward to and will be very helpful to have there!! 

2 comments:

Victor said...

Does Slavica's have almond or soy ice cream? If so, I'm coming!

Belinda Chaplin said...

I don't know - will have to ask... :) come anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...