Monday, October 13, 2014

TV Interview...

Sorry for those of you who don't understand the local language (which is called Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian depending on whom you speak to!!) as I don't have time to put subtitles on it so you can understand it... but you can at least get the idea. For those who can understand it... enjoy!

(In case you missed it in my previous blog post about it, I was interviewed last week about needing volunteers for the book club I run at the children's home here in Banja Luka. This is the 5th year we are running it, and it is the biggest one ever - almost 30 kids! And so I needed more volunteers, as I like to have about 1 volunteer to each child if possible...it was in all the newspapers and one TV station invited me to come and be on their show to talk about it, so I did!)

2 comments:

Helen said...

Well Done Bee!! I was impressed - concidering it is your third language! I did pick up that you were looking for "volunteers", "English" and possibly "libarary" . Ichtus thrown in for good measure! love it !

Sarah said...

Well done Belinda! Very impressive!! Although I didn't understand much at all...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...