Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Booksneeze review: The Organic God

I so enjoyed Margeret Feinberg's "The Organic God" that I have actually gone back to re-read it more slowly. Her writing style is easy to read, and her ideas so thought-provoking, that it is definitely a book that I will read again and again.

She talks about stripping down my relationship with God and just getting back to the basics, trying to see the realness of God and how He wants to be a part of my life. And how we can journey with Him in this life.

With a good balance of her own story weaved in with scripture and other examples, it is a book which shows us how to see God's presence in our lives: showing us how to look for different aspects of His character, His love, His kindness, His beauty...

I would recommend this book for anyone looking to see how to deepen their relationship with God and see Him in new ways.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com® book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

1 comment:

Victor said...

Wait a minute! You blog for Booksneeze AND another publication (the last one said blogginforbooks or something like that). I've been stuck a while because I took on an entire new Bible version. And I'm reading the whole thing. But I think a lot of people only read a bit and then put a review. Woe is me!

Your review is nice. For me to read it, though, I would want to know if it is something new (I sometimes get bored of reading books that are saying the same things or things or lessons I've already learned). :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...