Monday, April 01, 2013

Blogging for books review: Unstoppable

Since the beginning of the year, I have read over 40 books... part of my goals for my 4-month sabbatical was to read as many books as I could - ranging from light-hearted easy reads to in-depth books about a range of subjects. This book fell somewhere in the middle. It has a lot of in-depth insight into how to live a life of faith and yet is light-hearted and easy-to-read.

Nick Vujicic was born without arms or legs and yet lives his life to the full. He truly is unstoppable, and this book inspires us to live our lives in such a way that we show our faith in action as well. He has a ministry as a motivational speaker which takes him all over the world, and he shares from his life-story and from the stories of people he has met through his organisation "Life without Limbs".

Here is a trailer for the book:


I was inspired by this book and enjoyed it more than his other books. I recommend it to anyone who would like to be inspired to life their lives to the full for God!

I received this book for free from the publisher through the blogging for books program, I was not required to give a positive opinion, and this opinion is my own. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...