Wednesday, December 05, 2012

One satisfied teacher...

As I wrap things up here before leaving this weekend for South Africa, I gave my English students two tests (so one at 5pm for my elementary group and one at 7pm for my beginners). And everyone passed with flying colours... It was 50% for pass and no one got less than 60%, so I am well pleased... After each group wrote the tests, we hung out a bit and enjoyed some muffins (my creations) or other treats which people brought...a nice way to end the class!

My fun elementary group: (thanks Sasa for the pic)
And my lovely beginners:
Now that everyone has passed, I will make their diplomas and give them out on Friday before I leave... I hate giving tests, but it is great to see that people who came into my class not knowing anything have actually learnt something!!! So, I am definitely one satisfied teacher...

1 comment:

Shilo said...

BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU! Praying for you as you finish strong and transition home! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas, my friend! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...