Saturday, December 01, 2012

everything will be all right in the end...

After a hectic couple of movies in September and October, I decided that November's Movie night needed to be a bit lighter, and so I chose the quintessential 'feel-good' movie "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel"... and it was definitely a good choice.

The line that sums up the whole movie is something that I will be definitely taking into my life... "Everything will be alright in the end, if it isn't alright, it isn't yet the end"!!! Love it!

It was also the end of the Conversational English Classes for this year... After 11 weeks, we only had 5 of the 25 who started actually having the 70% attendance needed to get the diploma, so the "graduations" happened without much ado... and no photos.  Sorry...

And the end of my time in Banja Luka before I head to South Africa for a four month sabbatical is fast approaching (just over a week to go), so I will need to have good grace to get everything done before I go... but I am going to try to keep the attitude of "if it isn't alright, it isn't the end..." :)

1 comment:

OliveTree said...

"If it isn't all right. It isn't the end." What a great motto. I'll adopt this for myself. That is great that you finished your English conversation club. We have one here going in Turkey that ends December 11th, and we'll have a three month break!

Blessings on your last week to prepare for your trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...