Saturday, October 27, 2012

October Baby

We try to have a "Movie Night" at Ihtus on the last Friday of the month. While the English Conversation classes are happening, it becomes part of those classes, with the movie being in English with English subtitles, and the discussion in English.

And I get to choose the movies! I usually try to get something I haven't seen and want to watch, and try to get something people won't have seen. Seeing as it is October, I made this month's choice "October Baby". It is a great movie, with a wonderful message and a really fantastic feel-good ending, but it takes you on a roller coaster of emotions!

All 18 of us who attended enjoyed it, even the guys (some of whom I saw wiping their eyes during the film, along with pretty much all of the girls...) I would highly recommend it to everyone, but I think next month I will definitely need to choose a comedy! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...