Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Booksneeze review: Hope Springs

Having really enjoyed Kim Cash Tate's two other books Faithful and Cherished, I grabbed at the chance to review her latest book Hope Springs. Knowing that I would not be able to put it down once I picked it up to read, I was very careful to choose a rainy day-off to start reading it. And I am glad that I did... I was right, I couldn't put it down!

Again using some of the characters from her previous books, but introducing us to an array of new and well-drawn characters, the author takes us this time to the little town of Hope Springs in North Carolina and looks at the Sanders and Dillon families, and the way their lives are more intertwined than anyone ever knew.

A story filled with twists, turns, interesting details, plus lots of live-giving lessons, I came away from this book having a deeper understanding of my relationship with God. I love reading books where I not only enjoy the story, but learn something more about how to be a better person, and stronger in my relationship with the Lord.

I would highly recommend this book to any lover of good wholesome fiction with a message that lingers long after you have finished the book. 

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

1 comment:

OliveTree said...

Thanks for the book review. I'm always interested in learning about new books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...