Saturday, September 22, 2012

Don't blink!

This week has passed by in a FLASH... Mom left on Monday after a great week here - and of course I didn't get any pics of her as she has them all on her camera, so you will have to take my word for it!

A highlight of the week was definitely going to the library with the littlies from the Children's Home: I arrived as arranged to pick them up and they were all lined up at the door waiting for me :-) They knew for sure I would be there when I said I would come! Aren't they cute?
We also went took the older kids on another day - but of course I don't have any photos of them, as they aren't quite as cute :-)

I started up 3 groups of English: beginners, elementary and intermediate/advanced (conversation). I have photos of two of the groups: Here is the elementary group (well some of them) working hard, some of my old beginners have come back, but there are a lot of new people too!

And some pics of the conversation group: Here doing a getting to know you activity:
And here playing a discussion game: And this group seems to really be enjoying it:
This group is a little bit more serious, but still enjoying it:
It has been a great week, but now it is time to get ready for next week :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...