Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bosnian visa application - check!

So after coming back from our fantastic Croatian vacation, blah...and saying good bye to Sina on Monday and Ljilja (who has gone to Trebinje) and the American team that was here on Thursday, I spent the week getting all the documents for my Bosnian visa renewal together... Now that I know where to go to get what it doesn't take as long, and I managed to get everything together and handed in in one week, which is great. I posted on my blog in 2010 with what all I need to get and you can see that here. As I don't have English classes or anything else going on right now, in between all that I was catching up with people I haven't seen in ages, and it has been fun!

And then on Friday, Lea arrived for a visit. She was here for 3 years and left in 2010 (here is a blog post about a trip to Jajce with her and her sisters) and it is nice to have her here...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...