Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hope

While I was in Macedonia, I got the wonderful news of the arrival of the latest addition to the Chaplin family. Little Hope Chaplin was born in Vancouver, Canada to my brother, Kevin, and his wife, Robin. Luke and Andrew are proud older brothers, and I am one very happy aunt!
For those of you who have been following the story of my nephew, Luke, and his struggle with Alpha-mannosidosis, my brother updated Luke's blog with the arrival of Hope, and so you can see more details (and pictures of Hope!) here:
Luke with Hope
Now I have two favourite nieces, and three favourite nephews :-)

1 comment:

Shilo said...

Love the new look, the exciting news about Luke's progress with his bone marrow transplant and the PRETTY baby girl! Guess you're gonna have to take a trip to Canada again sometime soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...