Tuesday, March 06, 2012

My shepherd

I had to wash my little sheep foot warmer thingie who is pretty cute (thanks Mom!) and works really well (to warm up I put its insides in the microwave and it keeps my feet nice and warm in my bed!). But it looked so happy in its "bath" that I couldn't resist taking a photo of it:
And it kind of reminds me of Psalm 23: (King James Version)
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

I think most people love this psalm as it is such a good reminder of who God is and what He does for us if we trust Him to lead us... It was a timely reminder for me to let go and let my shepherd lead... I am just His sheep!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...