Saturday, December 03, 2011

Fun Saturday...

I was supposed to be going to do Business training in another city this weekend, but it was cancelled :-( So, I suddenly had a "free" weekend! But of course I had to fill it up with people whom Ljilja and I have been meaning to have over... And Ljilja's sister, Sladjana is here visiting as well so it has been a fun Saturday for everyone: I was getting the food ready for the guests while Ljilja and Sladja went shopping...

The first guests, for lunch, were our teammates, Sanna and Miika and their two children Eni-Maria and Eelis. I forgot to get a picture of the food, but I took the opportunity to make lasagne :-) I did get some photos: Here is Ljilja playing with the kids on the floor... aw cute! 
And Sanna reading to Eelis...
Miika, in the meantime, was making a new hanging thing for our coats (if you remember Belinda in the land of OBI, I was actually trying to get all the things for this, and got most of it, but didn't manage to get the right piece of wood - Miika offered to get it and paint it and put it up, so of course we took him up on it!!!). Now we have a really nice place to hang our coats! (and we didn't invite them over just to do this, it just happened to be a convenient time for Miika to do it!):
After they left it was a quick clean up and get ready for our next guests: our other teammates David and Irena, along with our mutual friends from Zenica: Sladjan and Tiffany and their baby, Evan. I didn't get pictures of everyone: but isn't this the cutest pic of Evan eating one of my "healthy" muffins:
And then I got a pictures of him and his dad showing that they are definitely related:
Like father...
Like son!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...