Friday, November 18, 2011

Teaching English in the dark...


I have been teaching this Beginner's English Class since mid-September. It is a fantastic class. We have LOTS of fun (and learn a little English along the way...) On Tuesday Rick came in and took some photos:


Now last night, we were half way going through the homework when the electricity went out... I remembered when that happened to my friend, Mary - she got her students to take out their mobile phones and carried on... And so that is what we did! I wish I had a photo of that, but of course it wouldn't come out. After getting through the homework I used one of the student's mobile phones with a "torch app" and we just did some revision of numbers, days of the week, etc... hoping the electricity would come back on, but it didn't... so we continued English in the dark!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...