Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mom is here...

So, I went yesterday to get Mom (and Mary!) in Zagreb. Mom will be here for a week, Mary for a month. I am enjoying having Mom here so far!! Today, Ljilja and I took Mom to the "Stara Ada" restaurant for lunch. It has recently been refurbished and it is very beautiful and the food is good!
Afterwards Ljilja and Mom went to our hairdresser, Sanela, for haircuts. Here is Mom's new look: No crazy high hair like last time!
She is standing in front of our angel collection: Ljilja loves angels and somehow we have managed to collect over 10 of them!

And this is what Mom is up to now! A puzzle she started last time she was here, but didn't get to finish (as she was only here 3 days)... hopefully she will finish it this time!
I have lots of fun stuff planned for this week...in between the worky bits...and puzzle doing...

3 comments:

OliveTree said...

Hope you enjoy your visit with your mom. An angel collection! What a great idea.

Shilo said...

Yippie!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Guess who is here at my house? Kathleen! So fun!
Have a great week!

Rev. Patricia Paige Harrison said...

Hi Belinda! I love the pictures of you and your mom. They are very sweet. I have two classes left on my Masters. . .pray for me! The work you are doing is awesome!

Love,

Patti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...