Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Americans are here...

My colleagues, David and Eliska, are hosting a team of four students from the US at the moment. They are here for a month, but I missed the first two weeks of their stay. On Friday they had a American Evening at Ihtus. I didn't get a picture of the Jeopardy quiz that happened (which my cool team happened to win!) but I did get a couple of pics of the dancing that happened after that... See if you can figure out what each of the dances are...







Then we were treated to the American National Anthem by Scott. He has a really amazing voice and I must admit that I even teared up a bit and it isn't even my Anthem! 
While they have been here they have been having English Conversation Classes with students and will be helping on a camp near Sarajevo starting on Saturday. Yesterday, I took over the "facilitating" of the classes from the previous teacher, Deron, who had to return to Sarajevo to prepare for the camp. It is a great group of American and Bosnian students and it will be fun working with them this week!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...