Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ljilja and Sina in South Africa part 1

Ljilja (my roommate from Bosnia) and Sina (our friend from Finland) arrived on Orthodox Christmas (which is what Ljilja celebrates: the 7th of January) and so we celebrated with a lovely "summery" Christmas meal... and they got to see where I got my crazy side from... Christmas is not Christmas without silly hats!









In the 5 days since they arrived, we have done an amazing amount of sight-seeing and also managed to do some shopping and relaxing by the pool...

Houtbay and Chapman's Peak:
Milnerton/Table Mountain: we will have to go back on a clear day!
Muizenberg-St James walk:
Boulders beach with the penguins:

There are many more pictures and experiences, but we are having such a great time, that I don't have enough time to catch-up with my blog! But I hope you enjoy this little taste of their visit so far...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...