Thursday, November 25, 2010

How to make Bosnian "Pita"/Pie

Ok, so the other day I  had the opportunity to make pita with my friend, Tanja. I kind of know how it all goes, but have never done it all by myself. With her directing - actually more like happily ordering me around - and taking pictures...I found a perfect person to do this with - we had as much fun making the pita as we did doing the pictures for the "making of"!

Now, my sister said after the "Operation Ink tag removal" slide show that she always wondered who those people were who made these "How to" kind of things and now she actually is related to one... well sis, this is for you:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you finally learned how to make a pie. I'm a good photographer, but an even better teacher.
Pie was really tasty.
Btw, we say: you can married when you learn how to make a pie :))
Big kiss from Tanja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...