Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Barbies and Lego...

On Sunday afternoon, Ljilja and Enisa (who was visiting from Sarajevo) and I went with Tanja and her two kids, Snjezana and Bojan to see the international Barbie and Lego exhibition that is in Banja Luka until tomorrow. It was pretty amazing - although I was disappointed there wasn't more Lego (there was much more Barbie than Lego). The kids (and adults) did have a fun time, as besides the displays they had games and a BIG slide... Thanks to Tanja for the photos as I didn't have my camera with me...

Here is Snjeza in front of "Wedding Barbie":
The Harley Davidson Barbie and Ken: I am not making this stuff up - that was what it said on the label! Who knew there was a dark side to the Barbster?
There really were all kinds of Barbies...
And then the Legos: Boki in front of Lego Sponge Bob and Robin Hood: 
And this one is for Dragana, who loves Penguins... isn't it cute?
As I said, I was a bit disappointed with the Legos, as there weren't that many of them: but there were plenty of Barbies, including ones from different countries: Here are Ljilja and Enisa in front of some country, not sure which one :-)
And me with the "South African Barbie":
While Boki was going on the slide a hundred times, Snjeza, Enisa and I played with some of the available Barbies:
And Tanja decided that she is actually the ultimate Barbie :-)
All in all, it was a fun way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon...

1 comment:

therambler said...

Did you know they make a divorced Barbie? It comes with all of Ken's stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...