Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Last Elementary Class

This year we had an end of class test to see if I actually taught them anything! Usually I just give certificates based on their performance in class and how many classes they came to. This time I wanted actual proof... here they are writing the test: aren't I horrible! (and they all brought me presents as bribes - I think they wanted to take them back after they saw the test...)
And then it was time to have a little party for the end of the year!
Bozana, Jasna, Zorica, Tanja V, Tanja C and Jelena
  And then we handed out the certificates: Here I am with some of the graduates:
Tanja C
Jasna
Bozana

 Tanja V got a special prize for attending ALL the classes
I also gave everyone a special CD-ROM ESL Course which is called "The HOPE". It is based on the story of the Bible and has a LOT of really good material for learning English... We are not planning on having classes until next year again, so it will give them something to do in the meantime!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...