Friday, June 04, 2010

Danas nam je divan dan! (today is a wonderful day!)

I had a great birthday yesterday: with wishes coming from all over the world, via sms, email, skype and of course facebook. Way to feel loved!!

I also had some friends over in the evening... but I of course forgot to get any photos, so only have this one of the cake and Boki leading the singing (which his mom got of us): He insisted on singing the local "Happy Birthday" song which is NOT to the tune of "Happy Birthday to you" and translates to "Today is a wonderful day" (I like it better actually!).
He also managed to figure out why I only had 9 candles on my "cake" (which was actually "transkei mud" - a traditional South African desert made from caramel and peppermint crisp chocolate...yummy!)... See if you can figure out why there are ONLY 9!

2 comments:

coach dion said...

Transkie Mud as a birthday cake I like the idea, and the cake if I had know I would have thought about popping over just for the cake. If only I could telliport my self around the world...

Shilo said...

Month + Day = 9? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...