Saturday, April 03, 2010

Spring cleaning to the extreme...

I have been waiting for Spring to be able to repaint my room (here they use a cheaper paint and repaint every or at least every other year) as it has been 3 years since we did our bedrooms and I wanted a change!

Here is Damjan (who did the painting, gotto love that!) in my cleared out room before we started:
And here is where all my stuff went: into Ljilja's room (she is away, which is why I decided to do it now!)

Mid-process:
End result (after I spent two days putting the stuff back!! - I took longer as I was going through it!). In case you can't tell on the photos, the new colour is "lilac" or light purple. I wanted to do yellow, but as we already have yellow in two rooms in our house, I was voted down, so my second choice was lilac...

And now with the new layout, I actually have 3 rooms in one: Here is my bedroom: I love the butterfly and flower detail - Damjan's idea, my handiwork!
 My lounge/guest room:
 And my office:
Here is a pic from my bed of the whole room:
So now I am all ready for the year - completely spring cleaned (well in my room at least!).

1 comment:

Janice said...

Love the lilac!! Also like the little "touches"!! Fun!! It's the first time I've had a chance to see your new "do" and I LOVE it!! Have fun in Romania!! LOVE YOU!! Janice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...