Monday, February 15, 2010

Back in Bosnia

I had a great time at the Equip workshop in England, but after a month of travelling, it was time to be back "home" in Bosnia. I also caught a cold along the way and so was looking forward to my bed! I lucked out as Ljilja's friend, Corina, was supposed to arrive on Friday, but her flight was cancelled, so she came in also on Saturday: and Ljilja was coming to get her from the airport in Zagreb, so I was able to catch a ride instead of taking the (3 hour long trip on the) bus as originally planned!

Corina is visiting us for 10 days from the US and Ljilja is (as am I!) really enjoying having her here. She has been a couple of times before, but the last time was 2 years ago so we are busy showing her all the new things. Tonight we took her over to meet Tanja and Damjan as they had invited us for "pita" (Bosnian pie) and it was great also for me to catch up with them. Here are Corina, Ljilja, Sneza and I:
I must admit that although I do love travelling, it is nice to be in once place for a while and I am looking forward to catching up with everyone and getting back into the swing of things here in Banja Luka!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...