Friday, November 13, 2009

More pictures...

It is finally all fixed up and cleaned and ready for its first showing: The photos were taken at the train station when Ljilja dropped me off to catch the train to Sarajevo:



And we are sooo happy! You should have seen the two of us this morning: like two kids with a new toy! I unfortunately didn't know we would be getting a car when I planned the Sarajevo trip and so I will be missing the first few days of having the car :-( I couldn't take it to Sarajevo as we are still waiting for new tyres (winter ones) and the ones we are want are out of stock - but should come in hopefully tomorrow. But the train is great and I will be back on Sunday, so we can really celebrate then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh,my dear!!! we must celebrate this!!! i'm so happy for you!!! good luck with your new car!!
see you soon!!!
kiss from tanja <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...