Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ATV Interview

Funny story really: I was waiting to see myself on TV (how many times in my life will I be able to say that?!!): as they had been vague as to when it would be (sometime on the Morning program between 8 and 9.30am), I had waited over an hour by the time I eventually came on... So when I finally came on, I pushed record on the video and just as I said one sentence...poooof... out goes the electricity in the neighbourhood (it sometimes does that for like 2-5 minutes at a time).

Yip, for the 2 minutes that I was on the TV I couldn't a) see myself nor b) record myself to watch later because we didn't have electricity for the *2 minutes* that I was on the TV. (it came on as soon as I went off). There really is only one word for that "BAKSUZ"

But I believe in a God who makes all things good: i.e. He takes bad situations and makes them somehow good. So, in this bad situation I told the reporter about missing myself on TV and she made me a copy of the program (yay!). I have put English subtitles on it and I am now able to share it with all of you so you also get to see me! (hopefully you think this is good!)

video

p.s. it was supposed to be about foreigners in Banja Luka and David and Miika were also included, but in the end it was just me... maybe they will be on later shows: not sure?


p.p.s. see if you can spot the mistakes that the reporter made (!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...