Monday, September 07, 2009

Yay! I got my Bosnian visa sticker today!

This year's visa renewal process was probably the least stressful in the 8 years of visa renewals. Each year the requirements change and usually the change is something added to make it more difficult! This year the changes actually made things easier! As a result, I handed the application in early - so early they were complaining that I was too early - and got it back early as well! So, PTL, I am good for another year...

It is quite funny how I found out that the sticker was ready though: I was busy finishing up the paperwork for Sergej's organisation (mostly done, one more piece of paper to go! - this has only taken... 4 months!!) and while I was in the Health Office, the lady I work with on my visa in the "Office for Foreigners" was there renewing her Health Insurance book. She saw me across the room and approached me and said "hey come in today, your sticker is ready"... gotto love that!

As we are still on our bikes (the car is still AWOL) this was really great as I didn't have to make another special trip across town to go get the sticker when they eventually got around to telling me: so it was good that I ran into her when I did!!

2 comments:

Shilo said...

awesome! sounds like a definite 'God appointment"! :)

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy because of you!!!
big kiss from us!!!
tanja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...