Monday, September 14, 2009

Marina's First birthday...

Tonight instead of going with everyone to the orphanage for the English Club there, I decided to see if they would survive without me (which they did PTL!) and went to celebrate Marina's First Birthday at the "Jezero" restaurant. After missing the first bus there, I managed to catch the second one - but despite that hiccup I eventually got there safely...

Here I am with mom Ljilja, dad, Sveto and the guest of honour, Marina: We decided to go ahead and open my present (in the box in the above pic) as there was another little girl with a babydoll which Marina took a liking to, and as you can see below my present was a great hit:
In fact, it became a really useful prop to get her to keep smiling for all the rest of photos... Here she is for example with Sveto's father and sister:It was a great evening at a lovely place and nice people: plus of course goooooood cake: Happy Birthday Marina!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...