Saturday, August 08, 2009

Kiddy day...

Today, my friend Jocelyn (she and her husband Donovan were both in Zenica when I lived there) came with her two "new" boys to visit. Nathan, 3, was adopted last year and Adrian was born this year, so I had not met either of them. We hung out at the park for a while and Nathan had a great time on the trampoline and the trains before we came back to our house to hang out. Here the three of them are playing on the mattress:We also watched my and Joce's favourite childhood movie "The Rats of NIMH" and read books, and played with ALL the toys in the toy box, and well you get the idea...

Ljilja was gone most of the day because she was being "Godmother" for her friend Tanja (here they also have Godmothers for people who get baptised later in life), but she got her baby fix (as did I!!) with Adrian when she got back:
After they left it was time to go to Andrijana's first birthday. I can't believe she is already ONE! We got her a little babydoll with all the extras - she took to it right away. Here she is with Mom, Olja:
As you can see it has been a nice "kiddy" day!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...