Saturday, June 06, 2009

My Birthday...

I had a good, but long day on my birthday on Wednesday... I got up early so that Ljilja and I could spend some time together before I headed out with Sinisa to Sanski Most (about 1 ½ hours away) for a meeting for all the people who work with Dorcas Aid's Income and Employment projects. Although the meeting was 5 hours long, we had a barbecue/braai afterwards which kind of made up for it. Also, Viki (the Bosnia country coordinator) had organised an icecream cake for me which made us ALL happy!

After getting back and getting the car from the mechanic (where Ljilja had left it earlier in the day - yip again it needed to be fixed: I think the fact that my mechanic recognises my phone number when I call is enough said about the car!!) I discovered that we were having a (nother) barbecue/braai with church people to day goodbye to one of our members who is leaving... So, I got to have two braai/barbecues and cakes (well the second wasn't for me) without having to organise anything myself - can't complain about that!!

On Thursday I got to have a quieter day, which I needed!! In the evening, after my beginners' class, we had a little "party" at English Club and it was great as so many came who haven't been for a while, so it was lovely to catch up with them all.

And of course I forgot to take my camera to any of this, so you will just have to take my word for it!!

1 comment:

Andre said...

HB bee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...