Sunday, June 28, 2009

FBSBS...

For the past 9 months, I have been a part of the first FBSBS: the Field Based School of Biblical Studies. It takes YWAM School of Biblical Studies, which when taken full-time lasts 3 months, and stretches it out over 9 months as it is all part-time and internet based.

It has been a really interesting ride, andI have learnt a lot, not only about the Bible, but also about myself and God. I have really enjoyed it, but at times it has been really hard to find time to finish the assignments in time... Now that it is over, I am kind of at a loss as to what to do with all this "spare time" I will suddenly have... Actually, it has finished just in time as July is looking like it will be "crazy month" here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!
don't wory bee happy.you can came to me anytime you want.
big kiss from me.
tanja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...