Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Budapest...

I just returned from Budapest where I had a great time at the Central European Leadership Gathering. For more information on that you can see the article I wrote for the ywamce website.

I was helping to organising the conference, which I really enjoyed, but I didn't have that much time to go site-seeing...but I did get to see some things:

Here I am with one of my fellow-organisers, Rebecca, who works in the Czech Republic, in front of the Houses of Parliament:And with the other part of the organising team, Rodney, who works in Holland (and with whom I worked in Zenica oh so many years ago - good times!!)The whole organising team in front of the Vajdahunyad Castle:
We were on a boat of the Danube for the rest of the time, and it was really great place to have a conference, but the funny thing is after spending a week on the boat, I am now feeling "landsick"!

Here we are in the conference room on the boat during a session where we used skype to hear from Tim Svoboda who works in San Francisco - technology is amazing!!
We had some time to get off the boat and had fun, here are some of us out for icecream: Wolfgang and his "harem":me, Edita, Brandi, Rosie and Rebecca:
All in all it was a busy, but fun time. It was great hanging out with old friends, and working again with Rodney and Rebecca.

For more photos see this link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...