Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Pyjama day...

One of the things I like about my "job" is that some days I get to work from home and stay in my pyjamas ALL DAY! At lunch time, I even took them off, took a shower, washed my hair and then put them back on!

And I got a lot done today in my pajamas:
-finishing off my Romans Bible School assignments. I worked on those from 6am-8.30am and 3-5pm and just one more thing and they are DONE!
-finishing off the financial reports for our Dorcas project. I worked on these with Ljilja from about 9am-2pm in between doing the following:
-phoning all our loan recipients to get references for them = this is a new requirement and so we had to phone them and get that today...
-phoning the travel agent to get information for Laura who is hopefully still going to come despite having to go to London to get her visa (yay!)
-emails - sorting out stuff for teams and back and forth with Laura and others...
-letting the English Club know that we are meeting tomorrow night by sms and facebook

Even though I think that today has been productive in my pyjamas, it is time to get out of them and out of the house now!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...