Friday, May 01, 2009

Cell group via skype...

While I was in South Africa, I was attending a cell/bible study group each week. While I was still there, we joked about me joining with them virtually via "skype" with web cameras from time to time. Well the "joke" became a reality last night: it happened to be the prayer week (which happens once a month) and it was just so nice to be able to "be" there and pray with them in real time. Being able to hear what their prayer needs are and to be prayed for by them was just great!

Although it wasn't quite the same - I missed out on Laura's great shortbread cake for instance - at one stage I closed my eyes and it was almost as if I was actually back in Cape Town... I love technology!!!

1 comment:

Bradpetehoops said...

Bible is a very useful books. Holy writ for all Mankind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...