Monday, May 25, 2009

Budapest here I come...

I leave in a little bit to go for the first time to the lovely city (or so I have heard) of Budapest, Hungary. I am going for YWAM Central European Leadership meetings. Plus we will be meeting before and after for EuroComm (YWAM Communications for Europe). I am hoping that we will also have some time for some sightseeing. We are staying on the Fortuna Boat on the Danube (it is a Youth Hostel!) so even that will be an experience, methinks!!

Anyway, I am ready to be out of Banja Luka for a bit especially after the busy last couple of weeks we have had (have you notice I blog less when I am busy!). I will be back next Tuesday in time to be here for my birthday on the 3rd... not that it will be much of a birthday: I get to go to court to (hopefully) pick up the finished paperwork for Sergej's organisation (they only work on Wednesdays and so it is either go then or wait another week) and then go to Sanski Most for a Dorcas Aid (we have 2 of our projects through them) meeting for the rest of the day - can you tell I am excited :-( But that is what happens when your birthday falls on a weekday!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...