Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Vedran!!!

Vedran is the youngest "member" of the Christian Fellowship Church. Ivana gave birth before I left for South Africa, but I didn't get a chance to meet little Vedran before I left. So, today I got to meet him for the first time and he is a real charmer... Here he is with Ljilja and David - not so sure about them though:And in the next pic he is not so sure about me either really... we have decided that he is camera shy as he was smiling the rest of the time and it was only when the camera came out that he would stop smiling!!
Here is proof that he does smile - when he isn't forced to look at the camera: I really love this picture!!
We had a great lunch, a lovely time with his mom and a wonderful time playing with Vedran and his brother and two sisters: all in all a great afternoon!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...