Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Johannesburg trip...

I spent a long weekend in Joburg with my good friend Kirsten Thompson. We had such a great time. In fact I had such a wonderful time I didn't remember to take photographs of all the fun stuff we did!! The ONLY photograph I took was when Alexa came over for dinner on Monday night, so here I am with Lexa and Kirst: They are both amazing! :-) While Kirsten worked I managed to catch up with many friends who live there or worked on my Bible school assignment. And when she wasn't working the two of us went to two movies, watched two DVDs, went to church, ultimate frisbee (I just watched) at Emmarentia Dam, lunch with her folks and I was treated to a facial (my first!). On Tuesday I also managed to have one day completely "off": and I worked on my sermon for the 22nd of March, which means I am a LOT less stressed now having gotten that sorted out. So, all-in-all it was a fantastic trip. I was so glad I could spend the time with Kirst as I really enjoy her and I think she enjoyed having me as well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...