Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Another week gone by...

I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted, how time flies when you are having fun! Besides keeping myself busy working on assignments for the School of Biblical Studies, and doing some catching up on my reading(so many English books, so little time)...I have also had a chance to catch up with some friends and have some fun!

I don't have pics of everyone or everything, but here is Jax and her lovely son Matt: We had a lovely morning together catching up:
And I was also privileged to be able to attend the service at the church and the tea arranged afterward for Matt and Clare's wedding- don't they make a gorgeous couple:
Besides that, I also participated in a "30 seconds" championship at my friend Helen's place and last night played a couple of "live" scrabble games with my friend, Nils. We play scrabble by email (we are up to game 117!), but it is nice when I am here to have a couple of games of live scrabble! I won't tell you who won - except that it wasn't Nils... :-)

1 comment:

Shilo said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! Congrats on the Scrabble win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...