Thursday, January 08, 2009

So it snowed last night...

A LOT!!! So what to do with all that lovely snow??? Well, after going out in it and having lots of fun trying to get all our errands done in town (they had *mostly* cleared the walkways in town - but the parking was a leetle beet treeky! Luckily I have good snow tyres, but at one point it was a bit dicey!) we came back and had a bit of fun...Ljilja got in there first:
Ljilja making an angel and playing at throwing at me...
Yes, it is up to my knees... PTL for great boots!!Aaaaahh, this is more like it!!!
One of my angels:
Now, I pointed out to Ljilja afterwards that my angels were deeper, so that meant there must be more snow on my side of the garden... She (correctly) pointed out that mine was deeper because I am of course heavier... DUH! Now we are all dried off, enjoying the snow by looking at it from inside our nice warm flat, until we have to go out again!!

3 comments:

Mgli said...

So much snow! Here, there's snow too, but not that much.
I'm looking forward to the warmer period of the year!!!

Richard said...

Maybe God is just pushing you down harder, so that you can make a deeper impression (not only in the snow) :)

Happy New Year B,
Love us here in Austria!

Belinda Chaplin said...

thanks Rich - I would never have thought of that! You made my day!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...