Thursday, January 08, 2009

Nerts night and SNOW!

Ok, tonight was "Nerts" night: a chance to play "Nerts" again for those of the English Club who learnt to play this summer (and show David and Aleksandra how to play), before I leave to go to South Africa. Here we all are: Branka, Sanja, Ceca, Sofija, Aleksandra and poor David with all the lovely girls!!We took a break midway to go outside and take pictures in the snow:
BEFORE:
AFTER!!!:
Yes, we are mad!! I love this photo of "black and white and white"
Here we are again: Ceca, me, Branka, Sofija and Aleksandra in front...
As you can tell, we had a great time!!

3 comments:

Shilo said...

Looks like fun!! I have yet to do that this winter, but I will!

Jacqui said...

Snow looks like the funnest thing. I wish we had snow. Can you bring a whole bunch back home with you to SA please - I also want to make a snow angel!

Belinda Chaplin said...

Ok Jax, I will pack some in my bag... might not make it back though! I have a better idea - when Matt is bigger bring him on a visit here to see the snow :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...