Thursday, January 15, 2009

luxury living...

In Bosnian "luksuz" is how they say luxury: and the joke is that life is very "luksuz": eating lots of "luk" (onions) and the "suze" (tears) are flowing!! Anyway, my life right now is very "luksuz" without "luk" or "suza" in sight...

One of the things that I forget is how fun it is to live at my parents' place (other than having to put up with my parents ;-) ). I feel like I am living in a 5* hotel! Besides the pool, now complete with chaise lounge and the fantastic pressure in the shower (with LOTS of hot water!), they also have a BIG plasma screen TV and Satellite TV with PVR (or TIVO): and now there are massage chairs (they have one each!) in front of it... So, yes I am sitting on my computer (using the wireless internet) and getting a massage while watching TV - this is the life!!!

1 comment:

Shilo said...

Glad you are getting some special treatment! :) So much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...