Sunday, January 04, 2009

All the best for 2009...

So far 2009 has been COLD here in Banja Luka. It snowed on New Year's day and it has pretty much stayed cold since then. I love it when the "high" is in the minuses... For a girl from Cape Town when it may dip to -1 once in a blue moon at night - to have it get "up" to -2 during the day is still interesting... as is the snow... But PTL our landlady is doing a fantastic job with the heating so we are nice and toasty inside...

I will arrive in South Africa to enjoy the summer there in just 10 days, and although it is hard to leave everyone here behind, I must admit that I am looking forward to getting away from the COLD!

1 comment:

Mgli said...

Love the picture =) all the best for the new year for you too. I wish you God blessings!
Greetz, Magali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...