Sunday, December 28, 2008

English Club Christmas party...

So, we had the English Club over at our place for a party last night. It was really fun... Here I am with Ceca and Sanja (about to serve the pumpkin and lemon meringue pie):Here is a wider shot of all of us (thanks Ljilja for the great photo taking!):
Me with Aleksandra and Sofija:
With Stasa:
David interviewing Igor: got some great video, but haven't managed to download it yet:
With Mirna:
Aleksandra, Sanja and Ceca enjoying the brownies...
Me with Sofija and Stasa: After we had eaten our full, and we had popped the Christmas Crackers, I brought out my guitar, and we started singing Christmas Carols - which was great! Once we got bored with that, we then carried on singing Bosnian songs: Ceca made me a book with chords for my birthday (what a great gift!) and it came in handy!! My fingers are a little sore from playing now: but I must admit it was really fun!! I think everyone had a great time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...