Wednesday, December 31, 2008

BLESS LEACH SKIN!!!

Ok, what? That is actually "HAPPY NEW YEAR" in Finnish if you put it through an online translator... I know this because my colleague, Lea, put "Onnellista uutta vuotta!" on her facebook status and wanting to know what it meant I used a translator: and "Bless Leach Skin" is what came out on the other side... so, I asked her what it ACTUALLY means and she told me "Happy New Year" so this year instead of saying "Happy New Year" I am going to say "Bless Leach Skin!" because frankly it makes as much sense as saying "Happy New Year" (but let's not go THERE...)

Now back to finishing up year-end reports! Oh HAPPY DAY!!

Hope your 2009 will be blessed and fruitful and joyful, overflowing with the knowledge of God's love and all He did for you in 2008!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...