Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bible study and highlights...

Each week I go to Cindi's house for an English Language Women's Bible study. Today we had our last study for the year. We are currently going through Beth Moore's "A Heart Like His" which is about David and are all really enjoying it. I will have to do the rest of it by myself as I will be in South Africa when they start up again in the New Year. There is just Cindi, Lea and I in the photo as Ira didn't come, and Danijela left early:
For a couple of months Cindi and I have also been walking most mornings around the park 4 times (it takes just under an hour). Although we don't necessarily see it in our waistlines, we both are much fitter, and what is nice is that both of us feel a lot better after the walk as we both feel like it is our own psychologist session!I include this photo of me and Cindi so you can see my new "do". I went and refreshed my highlights this morning and I am quite chuffed with the result! And Cindi is looking cute too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...