Saturday, November 29, 2008

We are pensioners...

I think there is nothing worse than having 3 sweet young things in the house to make you feel old. And my roomie Ljilja agrees: as we were saying goodbye to our guests as they headed out to party at 10pm... she turned to me and said "we are pensioners: here it is 10pm on a Saturday and I just want to watch TV and then got to bed"

Here are Milijana, Ljubica and Sladja (Ljilja's sister) all dolled up and ready to go...And me, I am off to bed...

1 comment:

Mgli said...

Because granny's have to go to bed verry early, isn't it. No, just joking. I don't remember your age anymore, but I know you act younger than you are (I think, 'cause I don't know your age ;-)). I would say 'you act like somebody of my age', but maybe you will think that's an insult, but that isn't. Hmm, my English is so bad!!!
But, I gotta go.
Big hug and high 5!
XxX Magali XxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...