Monday, September 01, 2008

When you are well known...

I was just thinking over today and some of the things that happened: I was phoned by my automechanic so he could ask me how my car was (it was leaking petrol before I went to the sea and he patched it up before we left, so he was just checking to see if went all okay) . How is that for personal service? Ok, I did go out for coffee with him last week as well, so he has become more of a friend than just a mechanic! (And before you get excited, he has a wife and child!)

Then this morning I went to register Janice who is staying in Banja Luka this week and the lady at the police station said "Come on in, Belinda". I haven't had contact with her personally in like THREE years. Although, I have been in a LOT lately to register people - like maybe 10 different times since the beginning of May and I have seen her many of the times...but still it was quite funny that she remembered my name!

Then this afternoon I phoned the internet company to complain AGAIN. (we have been having problems with our internet). And I said "I am complaining again" and the guy said "is that Belinda?" because I had complained to him last week and he remembered!! (although he might just have worked it out because of my retarded use of the language!!)

2 comments:

Mgli said...

funny^^

Jana said...

Haha! Yay for being known... I love it when that happens, especially here in New York. It makes me very happy. Of course, even better in Bosnia so you get the veza going on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...